Acne…chicken pox…surgical scars, even stretch marks; no matter what kind of scar it is, it can make you feel self-conscious and not so pretty. Well, it’s time to bring back your confidence and strut your stuff! But, you say, your scars have not responded well to other clinical treatments. This time consider a radical approach: working with your body to dramatically diminish them. Although laser has been the gold standard for skin rejuvenation, the cost, recovery time and treatments were expensive and lengthy. That’s because lasers involve burning or heating different layers of the skin to stimulate collagen. Today, skinneedling, a safe and natural alternative to invasive resurfacing laser treatments, has changed all that. Without burning your skin, it tightens what’s already there, assisting your body to produce more collagen and to regenerate new, healthy tissue!
The increased collagen fills the marks left by the scars. That means new collagen will:
- fill in any depressed scars and deep lines
- break down and reorganise scar tissue
- stimulate new natural pigmentation.
- Hard or raised scars soften and flatten.
- Indented scars (like acne) fill in and appear less depressed.
- Areas lacking skin colour will regain it.
- Restored nerve endings will renew the skin sensitivity in badly damaged areas.
Results will generally be seen within six weeks. In six months, you can see as much as 70–80% improvement in the appearance of your scars. As you can see, results are powerful without resurfacing laser’s expense, down time and high risk. Ready to kiss those scars goodbye?
We’d love to help!